Returning an unwanted item?
We totally understand that sometimes you can change your mind about a purchase, therefore if you are not satisfied with your purchase or have simply changed your mind. As long as the item is still in its original condition we are happy to offer a 28 days return policy with any purchase with an exchange or refund. This policy does excludes all earrings due to hygiene reasons. To return your item simply pop into store or give us a call on 01789 298844 or alternatively via email email@example.com and we will be happy to help! Unfortunately, all sale items can not be refunded.
To return your items
- Add your address to the returns label received with your order and attach to your parcel ensuring the delivery labels are covered or removed.
- Complete the Returns Note and enclose with your item/s inside your parcel, making sure the order number is visible.
- Post the parcel at your local Post Office and make sure you keep the recipe and 'proof of postage' until you receive your refund.
- We will send you an email confirmation as soon as your refund has been processes. Refunds can take up to 7 days to process. Unfortunately we cannot cover the costs of the return postage.
- Items must be returned in 14 days of the order being replaced.
- Sale items cannot be returned.
- Earrings cannot be returned for hygiene reasons.